A hands-on learning experience with real cases using the traditional
method of William Lilly.
- Studying at home requires self-discipline and committment. It is an isolated activity
and sometimes lonely, too. A simple point can become a major obstacle when all that is
needed is someone on the spot to explain.
- Sue Ward, the Principal of The Traditional Horary Course, leads these workshops.
Each session takes you around the horary chart, showing you how the professionals do it
and gives plenty of opportunity for your questions. Working examples are used, plus the
chance to judge a horary for yourself.
- Sue Ward offers you the chance of face to face tuition in your local area, or in your
home, at a reasonable cost. Groups are usually of a limited number to ensure personal
attention and recordings can sometimes be made for those who cannot attend personally.
- Questions about horary technique are developed and explained through these whole or
half-day sessions. They are informal and fun, allowing you to meet other students and
benefit from new ideas and intellectual stimulation.
- For details of how this facility can be tailored to suit your needs, contact Sue Ward.
You may be eligible to join in even if you are not a student of The Traditional Horary
Back to Sue Ward's Index email@example.com
Copyright © 1995 Sue Ward
|Return to Traditional
Astrology Home Page |