Horary For Beginners
by Anthony Louis
This book is packed with information for the person who wants the basics of horary astrology and needs help making sense of the older texts. Tony goes into great detail explaining these things to you and giving plenty of examples. Even if you have been doing horary for years, it can't hurt to have another view of this subject and to brush up on your skills.
Here are just some of the items covered in this book:
- How does horary work?
- Planets and the Moon's Nodes.
- Temperment of the planets.
- Orbs and aspects.
- What about minor aspects?
- Perfect, Partile, Plactic, Applying and Separating Aspects.
- Daily average motion of planets.
- Turning the chart and skipping houses.
- House systems, planets and Rulerships.
- Is the chart valid? And other considerations.
- Seeking Perfection in the chart.
- Planetary Strenths.
- Essential Dignities.
- Almutens, their meaning and table.
- Antiscions and Contrantiscions.
- Beholding and inconjunct signs.
- Solar and Lunar halves of the Zodiac.
- Chaldean Faces of the Signs.
- Table of Essential Dignities according to Ptolemy used by Lilly.
- Part of fortune.
- Accidental Debilities and dignities.
- Direct in motion, stationary in motion, retrograde in motion.
- Occidental and oriental of the Sun.
- Plenty of example charts to illustrate the methods being shown.
$20.00 US to US Book Rate
$23.00 US to US Priority Rate
$22.00 US to all other countries Surface Rate
$25.00 US to all other countries Air Mail
For Further Information Contact:
Carol A. Wiggers
JustUs & Associates
1420 NW Gilman Blvd. Suite #2154
Issaquah, WA 98027-7001 USA
Comments we have received about this book
Dear Mr Louis:
I just received your new book "Horary for Beginners" and now feel much
more confident that my studies will go well with Carol Wiggers. THANK
You are indeed a Master. You understant that we are ALL beginners
learning the Art of Life--using Astrology as a tool in this case.
Your HandBook is a real working tool. Thank you and congratulations.
P.S. The chart on page 40 is an enormous help in putting it all together.
Thank you for "Being"
|Return to Traditional Astrology Home Page |