The Horary Practitioner
Now including Electional and Natal Astrology
$18.00 US to US, $20.00 US to all other countries
The Horary Practitioner 1996 is very different from previous issues.
- We have designed new chart forms for easier reading.
- More essays by leading astrologers.
- Now includes CLASSICAL/TRADITIONAL ELECTIONAL ASTROLOGY.
- Now includes CLASSICAL/TRADITIONAL NATAL ASTROLOGY.
- More tips from Tutors to make your studying easier.
- Plenty of Horary, Electional and Natal charts interpreted.
- Still one of the best study aids available for those who love traditional
- Articles by Sue Ward, J. Lee Lehman, Carol A. Wiggers, Robert Hand, David Kerr,
Jonathon Clark, & Dorothy Kovach, book reviews, Internet information and much more.
- Paperback bound for durability.
INDEX OF HORARY PRACTITIONER 1996
Volume 7, Issue #20
- Mikropanastron Book Review by Sue Ward
- Campion Book Review by Dorothy Kovach
- The Point of the Angles by Sue Ward
- Reading the Ephemeris by J.Lee Lehman, Ph.D.
- Average Daily Motion by Jonathon Clark
- Christian Astrology Investigated by David Kerr
- Excerpts from Bonatti on Horary by Robert Hand
- Beholding, Rendering and Cutting of the Light by C.A. Wiggers
- Joan's Health, horary chart by Neville Strachen
- Will I still be Employed? by Frances E. Rackow
- How and Where Are the Mice Entering? by Allen Edwall
- Sue the Bastrard? by J.Lee Lehman
- Where is Karine? by Denis Laboure
- To settle or not to Settle? by C.A. Wiggers
- Gary's Keys? by Frances E. Rackow
- Panic Stations, or Will he get the Passport? by Sue Ward
- Missing Potter Valley Girl? by Dorothy Kovach
- Missing Girl by Carol A. Wiggers
- Electional Basics by C.A. Wiggers
- Table of Elections
- Listing of a House Election by J.Lee Lehman
- About Sex & Money, Hugh Hefner Natal by J.Lee Lehman
- The Traditional Nativity by Sue Ward
- Handy Reference Tables for Traditional Astrologers (10 pages) by C.A. Wiggers
Traditional Astrology Home Page |
The information you receive on-line from JustUs & Associates is protected
by the copyright laws of the United States. The copyright laws prohibit any copying,
redistributing, retransmitting or repurposing of any copyright-protected material.